Beverly Hills, CA (February 14, 2023) – Vanity Fair will be returning to Beverly Hills to host its post-Academy Awards Party on the 400 block of North Crescent Drive, adjacent to City Hall, on the evening of Sunday, March 12, 2023.
As crews begin work to assemble the tent on North Crescent Drive between North Santa Monica Boulevard and South Santa Monica Boulevard, the 400 block of the street will be closed beginning Tuesday, February 28 at 10 p.m. to Thursday, March 16, reopening by 10 p.m.
All businesses on Crescent Drive are accessible during the closure. Motorists are urged to use alternates routes and heed all directional signage. Access remains open to local parking garages.
Additionally, on the event day beginning at 3 p.m. on Sunday, March 12 to 2 a.m. Monday, March 13, the following roads surrounding the tent will be impacted. Motorists are urged to use alternate routes during that time.
- North Cañon Drive between North and South Santa Monica Blvd. will be closed
- Westbound lanes on South Santa Monica Boulevard starting at Civic Center will be impacted, with lanes closed from Rexford Drive to North Cañon Drive
- Detours will be in place routing traffic North and South on Rexford Drive
- Full closure of North Santa Monica Boulevard will be in place from Rodeo Drive to Rexford Drive beginning at 10 p.m. until 2 a.m. March 13, 2023.
- Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. 310-285-2408
- Sunday, March 12 (event date) 3 p.m. –11 p.m. 310-550-4680